Sunday, 10 October 2010

Crafting with Wynneth ......

Woo hoo, Wynneth and Tom arrived late morning and after dispensing the social niceties (chilled drinks) Tom adjourned to the pool deck with his paper, Steve pottered and Wynneth and I got on with our sketchie . . . . I also wanted to crank up my glue pad (which I've had for ages without using) so off we went - like things possessed!!! Mine is the one with the reindeer and I stamped my reindeer using the Fired Brick distress ink and then stamped again using the glue pad before adding white glitter. I used an EK success edging punch and some fab red ribbon from Michaels, my retro punch in two sizes and some red and some clear gems. The theme was red, white, swirls and glitter. You can easily see all but the swirls - trust me, they're there! on the reindeer.



Wynneths is the super lovely one with the birds and the wreath. I'll leave the how's and that to Wynneth on her own blog, at her leisure.



And here is the table of craftiness, borrowed from my neighbour for the duration of craftapalooza - thank you Sally and Roger, I find myself wondering where on earth all that craft stuff came from!! It must be WYNNETH MADE ME DO IT!!!


Hope you are enjoying joining our craftapalooza as much as we are, looking forward to Tuesday when there will be three of us - hmmmm wonder if there's room round this six seater table!!!

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks to me like it's going to be a real squash getting another one in!!!!

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, just a quick thank you for your lovely award, it was very thoughtful of you. Been looking at your last posts and it looks like you're having an amazing time. Have just got back from Cornwall & although it wasn't roasting we had a lucky week with the british weather lol. Hope you ok
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lauren Hatwell said...

I am DEEPLY JEALOUS in the deepest possible way. Wow! What a lot of lovely crafty stuff you've got and what great cards. I can see Wynneth is busily beavering away there. Its good to see there is SOME work going on there and not just play, play, play (sniff). It looks like SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for sharing. Lx

Brenda Brown said...

Looks like a great time being had by all. You'll need another case just to get your cards back home. Gorgeous work both of you. B xxxx

Dora said...

Awww wow Kathy these are gorgeous, I love the nice red colours you both chose for your cards. Happy crafting with Wynneth. Hugs xxx

Katiejane said...

Oh look at you both, I should be boarding a plane now :(
It looks like you are both having a very productive time :) Have a ball xxx

SallyB said...

Hiya Kathy (and Wynneth)
Who came up with this idea then! Looks like you are having a great time Crafting and shopping!
Nice to see you are remembering to eat and drink as well.
Can't wait to see what happens when Katie arrives! Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble?