Friday, 15 October 2010

Friday again, greetings from Florida

Hi everyone,



Yesterday was another full on day with us heading off to Winter Garden Village with Wynneth and Tom. Whilst we went in to Joann's the boys went off to Lowe's to look for plumbing bits (to repair our taps!). We found one or two (or more) items to buy and found some fab buttons.



Did somebody say buttons??










even found these FAB Halloween buttons!




Once we'd done in Joann's we headed off to World Market where Wynneth bumped in to a few friends . . . . Hubble, bubble, etc!





Then it was across to the Bonefish Grill for a fantabulous cocktail - I tried the Bonefish martini (vodka, cranberry and prosecco! - mmmm). A very nice meal and then back down the 429 toll road as far as the Gaylord Palms where it was kind of obligatory to have another cocktail aboard the schooner bar! Of course Tom had to show off before we even got there!



Woo Hoo - cocktail hour (or so!)
I think it might be a lazy day today so who knows? I might even get some crafting done so feel free to check back and see how I filled my day.
I hope you will all have a fantabulous Friday however you choose to spend it.
Friday Fun suspended for the duration of my vacation . . . . but will return in November!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like your having plenty of Friday fun actually!!!!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Now THAT looks like a FABULOUS day. Pea Green with envy but enjoying every minute of my virtual holiday. Thanks for another thrilling instalment Kathy. Lx

Debs M x said...

ooh look at all that lovely stuff..i may have to make myself a martini! x

Dora said...

O wow look at you two shopping at Joanne's ... so many goodies :)))