Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Hot Chocolate! 2nd post, please scroll down for my earlier post

I was working away on my hot chocolate themed challenge and decided to use the sketch as set on Saturday by Lauren, as it was such a nice sketch. Of course, I couldn't really wangle the twist of berries in it too so you will simply have to imagine that it's a blueberry cupcake!!! All of the backing papers (in those delicious chocolate-y colours) are by DCWV, including the little bit of chocolate coloured glittery paper piecing for the cupcake frosting! The sentiment stamp is by The Cats Pyjamas and the image by My Favourite Things. Additionally, I used my Martha Stewart corner punches from the round the page set and three crystal faux gemstones.
I was interrupted from posting my crafting, by a meeting with Jaime from our management company at 11:00 and when she left we found we simply HAD to dash out to lunch as we had been meaning to hit the Olive Garden to sample their endless soup, salad and breadsticks lunchtime special! As it happened we hadn't needed to rush as the lunchtime special is good till 4 p.m.!!! Yes, you're right dear reader - no way will we want dinner now!
Now all I need is for my camera to miraculously start working OK again and all will be right once more in my world. HOWEVER, as hubby reckons the ON/OFF button is well broken then I think the answer to that is Noooooooooooooooooo. He will, of course, try taking it apart once we get home and try to mend it ....... otherwise, guess who's having a new camera for Christmas? Oh SANTA, I've been awfully good this year!!
Hi Rosie, how are you feeling? Not too bored I hope - off work poorly due to breaking her thumb. Feel better soon hun. Of course, you don't need to use your thumb to enjoy the sunshine so come and join us!

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ooooh yum! LOVE those papers....slurp! I HAVE to have that stack of papers. They are just gorgeous. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment too. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Those are gorgeous papers,Kathy....love the colours.....and the sentiment is perfect.

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous papers Kathy and fabulous card :O) Poor Rosie, I didn't hear about her injury, better check out CB and leave her some get well wishes :O(

Sorry to hear the camera is well and truly dead, funny, you and I both have a camera on our list for Santa this year then!!! BTW I eventually found my camera charge lead, thank goodness!
hugs
wynneth
x