Tuesday, 12 October 2010

It's Craftapalooza Day!!

Yee Haaa! It seems to have taken sooooooo very long to get here since we started planning this . . . and now it's finally here. Today's the day I get together with Wynneth and Karen and we tour my fave crafting haunts and perhaps get some crafting done and then, tonight, we go out for a meal with our families - big table for us all. It's going to be a blast and I hope everyone has their camera handy.



I've composed this Monday night in case I don't have time in the morning though . . . so here's a few photos of what I've been up to since my last posting dear reader . . . but DO check back later today of perhaps early Wednesday to see what we got up to!! Go on ....... you KNOW you want to!
I nipped in (briefly!) to both a Michaels and a Joann's today and the papers for the card on the left are part of the 2010 DCWV Christmas stack - fab aren't they? The image is one of my new Inkadinkado Christmas stamps. The Christmas tree ATC was made using an unmounted image by Original Rubber Stamps, distress inks and holographic stickles.
In the meantime (since I've written this on Monday night) I'm off to bed to get a good nights sleep ready for CRAFTAPALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great Tuesday peeps - I'm pretty sure we will - think of us (around 2:30 pm U.K. time) as we head off for a day of craftiness. Missing all of you who said you would have liked to have been here but for whom it simply wasn't possible/practical etc - maybe next time?



5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great day.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yeeehawwwww! Have a fantabulous day all of you. Make us proud! Gorgeous cards there Kathy. Those DCWV papers are, indeed, extremely yummy and I love your moonlit tree. How lovely is that? Lx

Lilian said...

I hope you are having a great time, Love to see what you all get. Take care lilian

Debs M x said...

hope you all have a fab time! x

judie said...

Gorjuss cards there, love the tree one its so lush and so effective. Jealous as hell here, would love to come and do just crafting crafting crafting, hope you all have a fab wonderful time

hugs
judie xx