Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Just a note .....

so you don't all forget me! As you can see, we're all packed for our vacation - not taking a lot are we?

I'm in transit today but may be back on-line tomorrow - although hubby has plans for us to hit an air show in Florida so maybe not . . . . we'll see how jet lagged we are!


In the meantime, I've scheduled this to post about the time we shall be checking in so wish us luck and Bon Voyage and I'll catch up with you all, my real and virtual buddies, as soon as I'm able. Thanks for checking in and I look forward to reading all your comments when I get to the end of my journey.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Katiejane said...

Oh Kathy, have a brilliant time. I'll be thinking of you the whole time :(
Safe Journey.
Katie x

Debs M x said...

safe journey Kathy, hope to see you back on line soon x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Missing you already. You lucky people you. Looking forward to my virtual vacation. Hope you have a smooth, safe journey and look forward to touching base in a few days. Lx

Brenda Brown said...

Thinking of you. Have a wonderful time. B xxxx

Dora said...

Yes, that looks like a small bag.. one like that wasn't enough to bring back all the craft goodies I bought he he !!!