Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Morning and welcome to Triffik Tuesday

It's been a long time coming but it's finally here . . . . . . CRAFTAPALOOZA!!! My mate Wynneth is already there and Karen won't be far behind!!!! I can hardly wait . . . for the train this afternoon or the flight tomorrow. And for those of you who have managed to miss me banging on about this - this is where we'll be . . .

Watch out for the first piccies! I've already placed my order here and it's scheduled for delivery around the 11th - 12th!! It's a fab site with LOTS and LOTS of yummy things to be looking at and putting on your Christmas list!!! AND I've had an e-mail this morning to say it shipped yesterday (I only ordered about 4pm) so it might even be waiting on my doorstep - for me to play with!


Hubby asked me earlier if I was done with my crafting - but there's all morning! - so I said no, but truthfully I probably am on the grounds I just want to get under way so anything I try to do will probably end badly! I should just go and unplug everything and have done with it but . . . . a little part of me knows there will be no crafting for two days!


Anyway, whilst some of you might not have such an exciting day as me (and some of you may) I hope that however you spend it you will find it enjoyable - catch you later peeps!

7 comments:

Debs M x said...

safe journey Kathy x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Have a great time. Can't wait for you to get there either. I NEED my piccie fix.... Have a cold beer for me. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great time Kathy.

Georgie Hughes said...

Enjoy your vacation
Georgiex

Dora said...

Bon voyage from me too Kathy, looking forward to when you arrive xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Have a WONDERFUL time, looking forward to seeing the pics.
Have a good flight. B xxx

Katiejane said...

Have a fab time Kathy x