Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Morning - it's WOYWDW!

That's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday over on craftbubble's Craft Mad and Loving It group here and everyone has started posting photos of their workspace. Me? I had a problem with my camera - it would NOT switch on!!! - so I had to use hubby's instead but it is the identical camera so no biggie there. It's only two and a half years old and I've only taken 7000 pix with it!! Must've worn it out! anyhoo, here's my workspace today . . .




I'm currently working on a themed project of "Hot Chocolate" for a challenge so I have layers of "browns" laid out ready and a stamped image and sentiment - so I'm already to rock and roll! Do check back later to see how it worked out!




In the meantime . . . When we got back from dinner here . . . .


at Chili's, where we enjoyed their two meals for $20 menu. we shared Texas cheese fries as an appetiser, followed by Cajun pasta for me and chicken crispers for Steve. It was a big meal and I had to leave much of my pasta . . . the waitress plainly had a BIG sense of humour as she came back with a big grin on her face and asked if we had saved room for dessert!!!!!!!!!! That'll be a NOOOOOO then - shame as they're usually delicious but hey . . . .





Home at last and we rolled out of the car like weebles (who, as we all know, wobble but they don't fall down!) and decided it was a beautiful evening so we sat out on the pool deck for an hour or so and read and watched the sunset till it got too dark to read any more. So now I've almost finished my fifth book (since leaving home) and played with this little chap, who was originally spotted on our neighbours palm tree and giving us some grief - one can only assume he was vexed that we were watching him!!



Also, a lovely sunset so I'd like to share this with you too.





Whatever you happen to be doing on this particular Wednesday I hope you are having fun. I'd also like to send get well wishes to my pal's Sue and Rosie who've been in the wars lately.

1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gosh,you two really are suffering aren't you. I can only admire your fortitude. I really do wonder how you manage to struggle on. All those perfect sunsets, the constant reading, crafting and having to force down all those yummy dinners. Oooh I am SOOOOO jealous. Thank goodness we've got daily updates to tuck into. I really do look forward to them every day. What a cute little Squibby. I simply cannot believe he was anything other than flattered by your attentions. Hope your camera is feeling better soon. Whatever will we do without our daily update. It simply HAS to pull through.... I won't hear of it shirking its responsibilities... Lx