Monday, 11 October 2010

Hi there, Monday morning and all's well!

Morning readers,



It's a beautiful day here in sunny Florida, with the temperature at 22 degrees already (it's not yet 10:00 here) and the pool at 82!! Oh My!, does this not look inviting???




I might just have to go and throw myself in to this whole vacation lark!! AND I have a 50% discount voucher for Michaels - it doesn't get any better!! I hope you are all enjoying pleasant weather and temperatures too - not wishing to hog all the sunshine to myself!



Yesterday saw a little solo crafting after Wynneth and Tom left us and before we went out to dinner with Sally and Roger, to Chilli's - not our local one (service better than at the next nearest one!) and I had this weird sounding BBQ pulled pork sandwich which was, in reality, really very tasty indeed. The remainder of our party had: a fajitas, chicken crispers and the baby back ribs - all reports were that each enjoyed their selection. Beers were two for one too!!! After dinner, it was back to Sally and Rogers for another bevy and a bit of chat - it's been a couple of months since we've had that opportunity. The guinea pig seemed pleased to see us too! Bless! I just love guinea pigs and, if we didn't travel so much, we would just love another one ourselves - as it is, we make do with enjoying theirs!



Wynneth and Tom are having a day off from us today as we are all out together, along with the third Craftapalooza-ite (and possibly her daughter too) tomorrow. The boys plan on heading to fantasy of flight with Karen's husband and son lounging around just chillin' by their pool - sound idyllic? Then grab your waterwings!!



Not sure what's on our agenda today though we do need to nip out and get a bulb! Sound exciting? Hmmmmm - not as exciting as watching hubby play Jacques Cousteau . . . . it's the bulb that is in the pool and lights the pool at night . . though not at the moment it doesn't, hence the need to go get one! I may skip in to a Michaels whilst I'm out as this 50% discount voucher IS burning a hole in my pocket!



However you plan to spend your day I hope you will have a good one and do check back to see how "Jacques" got on!

6 comments:

jackid said...

Glad you're all having a great time over there yes the pool looks very tempting hope you find what you're looking for in Michaels lol
Jacki xx

Brenda Brown said...

Well it's been another lovely sunny day here,but not the temperatures you're having.
I am gonna have to see if there is a Michaels in New York so I can get some things at new year. Bring me back a voucher hehe.
Have a good day. B xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooooh just look at the pool. I LOVE the beachbum ATC; what a great image. The orange flower ATC is absolutely yummy as well. Lx

Lilian said...

Glad you are having fun. We went to the black Mountains in Wales today it was lovely. Take care lilian x

clare said...

oooh kathy the pool looks good. X

Debs M x said...

not jealous..no sireee x