Thursday, 7 October 2010

Morning readers . . . . . Watch out for possible later post

Morning,

Here we are at Thursday morning and, hopefully, I shall be snoring my head off as this appears on-line. The plans for today, here in Florida, are to go to an air show in nearby Lakeland with Wynneth and her hubby, Tom. We shall, of course, abandon the boys without a backward glance and head off to the shopping sights of Lakeland before returning to collect said "boys" late afternoon (hope they don't forget water and a sun hat!) and head off collectively for dinner somewhere yummy - and, just to whet your whistles . . . . here's a photo of Disney's Celebration community which I took whilst there in May 2010. Doesn't it look inviting?


Be back as soon as the internet connection is set up and the jet lag has worn off - missing you all and hope you are not missing me too much - if you are it means these scheduled posts haven't worked!!!!

8 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Pleased to report that your scheduled posts ARE up and running but looking forward to live feed reporting when you get your internet connection set up. I'm with you in spirit but BOY do I wish I was there.....sigh! Already can't wait to hear how you gals get on with your shopping trip. I'm expecting to see a huge upturn in the US economy over the next few days... Lx

Debs M x said...

have a great time, enjoy your shopping and dinner with Wynneth and co x

Melly said...

Hey honey
Oh look at the gorjuss wee picture! Hope your having a blast?? Just you enjoy your wee self and get crafting when your back home and relaxed!
Hugs Melly xxx

Emma said...

Hope you have a fabulous time and enjoy the shopping trip...can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs, Emma
xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Kathy, hope you are not too jetlagged, I always think it's worse on the return journey. Waiting with baited breath for more pics. B xxx

Katiejane said...

It sure does look inviting Kathy! Enjoy your day with Wynneth xx

Georgie Hughes said...

Hi Kathy, hope you enjoy your day. I too am looking forward to viewing more piccies.
GeorgieX

Lilian said...

I hope you get over the jet lag and feel on top of the world for the spending spree I KNOW you are going to have. Take care Lilian