Sunday, 17 October 2010

Morning, welcome to sleepy Sunday!

Bit of a late night last night . . . . yesterday was a meal out with our neighbours, Sally and Roger, and we were joined by Wynneth and Tom. We headed over to the Santa Fe restaurant in Clermont where we enjoyed dollar beers and fab steaks.





These are the boys chatting away, L-R: Steve, Tom and Roger.



And these are the girls, L-R: Sally, Wynneth and me!












Of course when we saw this glazed panel we simply HAD to photograph it . . .


Wouldn't you agree that this is the perfect panel for a steak house? And I'm pretty sure that a chicken keeping pal of mine will love it too!




Needless to say, with beers at a dollar each, we had a few . . . and then it was back to ours to continue the evening and chat some. Sally looked at both of our blogs and even read the diary of a Hapless Crafter as it appears over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group - and loved it! I'm afraid I had a whisky too many and have a thick head this morning, hence the lateness of this post - must practise more self restraint!!



I did, however, manage one small craft project yesterday . . . just one ATC using some leftover DCWV Christmas stack papers, some double sided tape with gold glamour dust and a rather lovely Inkadinkado clear stamped image.
Hope you like it, do stop by again later to see if the hangover's gone and I've managed to do any crafting!!
Have a fab Sunday everyone.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like you just might deserve the hangover,kathy.Hope you perk up though!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL. Sounds like you had a great night and all got on like a house on fire. Who could resist dollar beers eh? Yum! The girls agree that EVERYBODY should, most definitely, eat more beef. I laughed out loud when I saw it. How great is that?

I'm glad Sally enjoyed Diary of a Hapless Crafter. She knows what I'm like so could probably just imagine it.

Sorry to hear you've got a thick head but I'm guessing it was worth it.

Loving that ATC. Is that your DCWV Christmas stack again. I really do like that. Great image too. I love those vintage Santa's.

Lx

Dora said...

O well, you did have a great night and that is all that matters :))) Love this ATC... looks so wow !!

Katiejane said...

Loved the chicken pic, how cool! Check you lot out enjoying a beer or too, looks like you are having a fab time. Have you got your neighbour into crafting yet?If not, I bet it wont be long!
Enjoy the week ahead.... the whiskey, beer and steaks YUMM!
Katie xx