Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Morning!!

WOW! Yesterday was Craftapalooza and I really didn't get much chance to post, sorry peeps.


WE HAD A BALL!!! We met at our place at 09:30 and then left for Lakeland (some 50 minutes drive from home). Wynneth drove Karen, daughter Becky and myself to Lakeland Art & Glass first and then on to Violettes. Whilst at Violettes (shopping for England) we persuaded Diana (the owner) to take photos of us crazy Brit stash hounds. Left to right we are: Wynneth, Becky, Karen and me. We left there well happy and went on to Michaels via Starbucks for a refreshing cuppa and then, finally, Joann's.


Once we left Joann's with our mega haul of the day we returned home for a chilled drink and compared stash for a while . . . .


AND SO, dear readers, here is my stash haul for the craftapaloozathon . . . most acquired at Violettes because I only dared shop for one or two items at Michaels and Joann's because of the fantabulous 40% discount and I have yet more vouchers and am not afraid to use them!!!



As you can see I bought wooden stamps (though I swore I wouldn't!), clear stamps - love those Cats Pyjamas, a 12" trimmer which will be staying here, a Martha Stewart flowery lace double punch and some ribbons. Oh yes, I am a VERY happy bunny and truly ought to stop now.
My name is Kathy and I'm a craftaholic!!!!!!
Do check back later as today is also WOYWDW!!! And this week, it will be a little different from my usual blue craft mat and some pens!!!
Catch y'all later - I'm off out for the day with my lovely neighbour, Sally, but I have NO IDEA where we're headed at this moment in time. We usually take a light lunch too.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful day....and definately shopped for England.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks like you had a whale of a time Kathy. I really don't think I can wait to see your workdesk today.... Wooohoooo! I know you and Sally will have a great time and look forward to hearing about it later. Lx

Lilian said...

wow Kathy no wonder you didn't want to get much at the craft show, Your stash looks great. So glad you are had a lovely time after all the waiting you have done for the day. Take care lilian x

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my goodness - hope you took some empty flat pack cases with you hehe. Great stash pile. B xxx

clare said...

Looks like a great day was had by all! What fun and what great stash too. x

Katiejane said...

Oh my, wonderful piccies, you really are a craftahollic.......and why not :)
Katie xx