Sunday, 24 October 2010

Welcome to Sunday peeps

Hope your Saturday went well.



Saturday's here mean only one thing, dinner with neighbours and a chance for a good natter with Sally and Roger shouldn't be passed up. This week we opted for Mexican and went to Garibaldi's (live mariachi from 7pm Friday's and Saturdays, so we went early!) where I thoroughly enjoyed the chicken fajita quesadilla (or should that be miscellaneous white meat, Lauren?). The beers were two for one too. Back home to Sally and Rogers for more chat and Sally and I have arranged to go shopping at Little Lake Bryan on Tuesday - hubby will be painting!!!


Back to this morning . . . . Steve's on the roof as we speak - don't ask! and I've been crafting a little. I decided to use the splendid little Art Impressions Witch that I bought at Lakeland Art & Glass recently. Unfortunately, it took much longer than anticipated as the first impression was on to paper which wasn't good with copics . . . DOH! The paper I ended up using is a little better but not perfect but hey . . . you just gotta make the most of the materials to hand! I coloured my ATC blank with distress inks in Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans and Black Soot. I then stuck my little witch on to the ATC and finished off by stamping a Hero Arts star in faded jeans, overstamping with the glue pad and dusting with Glamour Dust. Not a big project but I'm not totally "in the zone" today and think it's probably time to "hit the pool" instead - BBL!!!
In the meantime, I hope all my dear readers in the U.K. aren't feeling too cold. And to my fellow craftapalooza-ites who have just reached home - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Sleep tight!

5 comments:

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute, love that little kitten on the broom xx

Lilian said...

Love the card Kathy well done. the colour is lovely. Take care lilian

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute little witch,Kathy...definately not one for scaring with.

Fleur said...

Fab card Kathy, your background looks great & lurve the cute image.
Hugz Fleur xXx

clare said...

very cute little witchy! i love the distressed background too, a perfect night sky! x