Sunday, 17 October 2010

What a lovely Sunday it is today

here in Florida, it's 22 degrees, the pool is at 84 degrees, I've made my bauble challenge card, my laundry's up to date so I reckon it might just be time to chuck myself in the pool as a reward. Headache's all gone too!


Over on the Craft Mad and Loving It group the Sunday challenge (theme only, no sketch) is DECORATIONS - thank heavens I bought a stupendous set of clear stamps by Inkadinkado this trip and it just so happens to have a rather tasty bauble contained within!!
I even got to use my Martha Stewart round the page punches and the remnants of a piece of 12" x 12" stripey paper I've had a while too. I used a sugared brad to attach the bauble to the metallic blue DCWV card. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and stamped in black on to Quickutz self adhesive textured paper then stamped in glue and then glittered with crystal glamour dust - the bauble received the same treatment too so it's all twinkly. I finished off my card with a length of light blue ribbon (kindly donated by Wynneth) and then two faux crystal gemstones.
Hope you like it - I'm offski to cool in the pool!!! Later peeps - have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Dora said...

This is very nice, love all the shimmer. Hope you had a great day at the pool. Hugs xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

sounds pretty idyllic to me Kathy. Love your beuatiful card. What a good thing Wynneth pressed you into getting those stamps and left you JUST the right coloured ribbon. You've put it all together beautifully. Lx