Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Wotcher peeps it's WEDNESDAY!

Woo Hoo, Wednesday again - hard to believe that I arrived here one week ago today . . . . and yet!





I managed to sneak a card in yesterday despite being busy almost all day! And guess what? It's a Christmas card, made using my new DCWV Christmas stack of papers (FAB, some beeeeooootiful vintage papers in there), my new Inkadinkado bauble stamp and my new Martha Stewart round the page punches acquired on a recent trip in to Michaels and a little of the gorgeous red/gold ribbon acquired on a previous trip!!!.






Over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group today is WOYWDW and at least my workdesk looks a little different to usual, so here is mine. I have posted a photo over on CMLI of the whole desk (and Whoaa I had a "must stop shopping" moment) but thought I would post something a little closer on here . . . check out my WIP - yes, that Penny Black stamp was bought by Wynneth (I bought the other one) but we both stamped a few images for one another . . . the strips you can see have been cut out from either mine or Wynneths new MS double edge punch - they're FAB!!




Anyway, my day is about to kick off, I'm off out with my neighbour, Sally, shortly. We normally head off to a mall someplace and amble around for a few hours then do lunch, chatting all the while - sometimes we actually buy stuff!!!!, but it's always great to catch up. SO, there may even be a third post today so do feel free to check back later .................... and have a great day yourselves readers. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous card there Kathy. Loving that bauble stamp and the raspberry backing paper is luscious...mmmmMMMMmmm. Lovely PB stamps too. Good idea to split and share. Have a great day's shopping. Lx

judie said...

lovin the desk there hun, looks like a great stamp as well. I have to stop buying for a while and use some of the stuff i have !!!!

Have a great day out with your friend

hugs
judie xx

Lilian said...

Lovely card Kathy. I like you thinkyou should not waste a thing.Take care Lilian