Tuesday, 23 November 2010

2nd post for Tuesday - please scroll down for the earlier post

Wotcher peeps, me again,



Thought my mojo had gone on vacation when I got up this morning and then I found just what I was looking for . . . . the I Love Pro Markers challenge this week features SNOWMEN!!! Yee Haa



So, I took my C6 card and then cut a panel of spotty DCWV Winter Stack paper slightly smaller and rounded the corners. I punched a 3/8" hole in the spotty paper and wound the ribbon round the inside and out through the hole (thus securing it in place - as per yesterdays link) and knotted in place, trimming the ends close. I cut a panel 3½" X 5" and used my MS PATP punches to decorate a piece of blue DCWV Metallics card, mounted on a rounded virtually the same size. I stamped my Sparkle'n'sprinkle tall snowman on white card and coloured using pro markers before distressing the edges with Broken China and Chipped Sapphire. Once all the panels were glued in place I highlighted areas on "snow" using crystal stickles. I will be entering this on the ILPM blog for this week's challenge - please wish me luck.



Hope your Tuesday's going well.

10 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

I love this card Kathy, that's one handsome snowman you have there! Loving the RTP punching too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Fleur said...

Kathy I don't know how you do it, another gorgeous card. love how you've blend the blue edges. gorgeous image too
Hugz fleur xxx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous snowman and the punched border goes so well too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie said...

That snowman is fabulous, I love your card Kathy! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh what a handsome snowman. He really is one of my very favourites. I love what you've done with him. Good luck with your challenge. I can't help feeling you'll do well. Lx

Cherry said...

Kathy that is one deeelicious snowman and I love how you've treated him - just all works beautifully. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Cherry XXX

Jane said...

This is lovely....fab snowman!!

Karen said...

Great card Kathy, love this image too, and your punchwork too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine said...

He's an unusual snowman, Kathy & very smart he is too! Love the blue tones and the punched border works well with it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Debs M x said...

ooh love him, fab punches and colours x