Sunday, 21 November 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

I was trying to get out of the habit of doing two posts a day (but not doing very well) and here I am again!

This morning saw me starting to wrap Christmas presents AND before I've scrapped my vacation snaps too! Shocking! Anyway, the November challenge layout was a double pager so it seemed about perfect to use it as an excuse to record the recent Craftapalooza meeting of fellow crafters, Karen and Wynneth in Florida . . . . . Kind of speaks for itself but here's what I used to make the layouts: I used two sheets from a 12" x 12" stash of paper (but cut down to my 8½" x 11" album format, two sheets of plain green card, my Martha Stewart "Poinsettia" PATP, a couple of flower brads, some self adhesive gemstones and some weird plastic squares that look like they have diamante centres but really don't!!! I used AR DARLING font for the journalling and - basically, there you have it - hope you like it. It was a fabulous vacation and thanks to Karen and her daughter Becky and to Wynneth for making those outings such fun and to their families for sparing them long enough for us to do it! THANKS ALL

Hope your Sunday is going well - I'm now up to date on all my crafting commitments and (nudge nudge wink wink - can't say why) even a little ahead of myself but you'll have to wait a few days . . . .

5 comments:

jackid said...

Well Kathy you have been a busy little lady haven't you Love the wrapping paper on last post it gorgeous and thanks for link (ribbon) what a great idea and yes it's something you wouldn't think of must try it out love the pages you have done I still have my cmli challenges to make up waiting for glitter to dry first and doing some sketies while waiting weather is awful rainy cold and miserable I hate winter lol take care glad you're better
Jacki xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Woohoo! Loving you LO. Fab photos and gorgeous papers too. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely way to document it,Kathy.
BUT.....wrapping xmas presents!!!!!!!!

Fleur said...

Fab layout Kathy, lovely memories to have
Hugz Fleur xXx

My name is Wynneth said...

Great to see memories of our wonderful vacation in Florida Kathy :O)
hugs
wynneth
x