Wednesday, 24 November 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hello, me again!



No crafting this morning as we were busy. New printer arrived Monday and was unpacked and installed yesterday so a trip to the tip with the packaging was required this morning. They come in such BIG boxes!!!! Following that excitement it was off to Costco to have a mooch round - managed to snag some Christmas goodies (presents, hooch, etc!) and then home for a slightly late lunch. Either way, crafting didn't start till nearly 3pm so I've been trying to catch up.



This morning I saw the new challenge over on I Love Pro Markers - this week's topic is "ANYTHING GOES WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPARKLE IF YOU LIKE!" - well I DO like a bit of sparkle and then - joy of joys a fantabulous new stamp landed on my mat whilst I was out - thank you thank you, Lauren - I LOVE him so what better than to use my new stamp on the new challenge? Can't think? - me either, so here it is ........ my entry for this weeks I Love Pro Markers bit of sparkle challenge using my new LOTV stamp and Pro Markers (about the only rule is you HAVE to use PM's). I even managed to use my silver pro marker on the tinsel! I then cut him out, mounted him on a white panel edged with a Martha Stewart PATP set and then again on to a rounded blue panel. I cut a piece of DCWV Winter Stack paper slightly smaller than the C6 card and rounded the corners and attached some navy organza tied in to a small knot before attaching my image panel. Once everything was adhered I used glossy accents to make the baubles shiny and then highlighted areas using crystal stickles - please wish me luck with this challenge.



It's also WOYWDW over on Craftbubbles Craft Mad & Loving It group so here's a snap of what's going on at the craft stable of the Purplicious Princess . . .




Hope your hump day Wednesday is proceeding well - it'll soon be the weekend if it's not!

16 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fab card, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ promarkers

Karen said...

Awwww this is sooooo cute Kathy, love the punchwork again too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine said...

Hi Kathy. Now where have I seen that punch work before? LOL. It was nice on your last card and my opinion hasn't changed. LOL. Lovin' all that glittery 'tinsel' too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lilian said...

Great cards Kathy all of them. Love the teddy though. Glad you are feeling better. Take care lilian x

Melly said...

Oh fab honey!
I love this wee image too! Made a few cards the other night with him for the charity batch I was making!
Love the new was below too, look fab with that new punch hee!
hope your having a good night and not watching more re-runs hee
Hugs Melly xxx

Debs M x said...

gorgeous card x

Jane said...

LOVE this little teddy!
x

Lorraine said...

Lovely, Kathy and what a super cute bear. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

jackid said...

He is gorgeous Kathy pop over to my blog yep you know whats waiting and please read reason for giving xx

Spyder said...

Love thelittle ted, and you are so right, ANYTHING looks better with glitter and sparkle, (even my hubby's shirts!) Your crafty space looks very busy too!

Have a happy WOYWW! ((Lyn))#54

ps thanks for popping over to mine!

Spyder said...

me again...I was thinking WOYWW over on the Stamping ground not Craft Bubble, don't get in there very often as I can never find where things are, I've clicked your link and I can see allyour craftiness, but once I sign in I'm back to the 'front page' so, where do you go from there!? Actually, it's must be a YEAR since I joined in anything, Halloween, we had a secret card swap, I sent mine off, and my secret card swapper didn't sent me one (boo boo) but once it was all over I couldn't find where the swap had been, I guess if they aren't kept at the top they disappear.
Anyway!! I did pop in and saw all your untidy desks I mean crafty desks!! Couldn't comment, because once I logged in I couldn't find the page again!

(sawdust for brains!)

((Lyn))

Kathyk said...

OK you caught me - I used the same punch - makes me look like a one trick pony!!! I promise to try to use a different one next time!!!

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous LOTV James bear with tinsel image Kathy, he's been sitting on my wishlist for ages, but I really don't need any more christmas stamps!!! Some of those I've got haven't seen ink yet - oops :O( He is just fabulous though and what a great entry for the ILPM challenge, thanks so much for joining us in the I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Spyder said...

Hi Kathy, thanks for the link, I pressed 'Join' but it goes straight back to the front page of Craft bubble where I login...but doesn't return to the page I was on,(Most forums do) ...where do I find it from the front login page? Is it under something, another title?

Katiejane said...

Enjoy your new printer Kathy, For some reason I can't see the pics so I can't comment on your card :( Although I'm pretty sure it's fab!

WeirdCat said...

Fabulous image colouring and great edging, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x