Sunday, 28 November 2010

3rd post for today - just a quick update

Decided to craft away again this evening as there was nothing on the telly!!!! Thought I might try another sketchie and see if I could co-ordinate it with another challenge too.

Over on Quirky Crafts their current challenge is to use black and white and one accent colour plus use one or more punches - perfect. So here is my sketchie using Martha Stewart corner punch from her PATP set, a corner rounding punch, a circle punch and a retro flower punch. I used black card, white card, and gold card. My image (by Penny Black) was stamped and embossed (using Stampendous Roman Gold EP) and my Hero Arts sentiment stamped using memento in Tuxedo black. I used black velvet brads for the centres of my gold flowers and gold organza ribbon (off cut from some recent Christmas present wrapping!!!! Hope you like it. If you fancy having a go then here's the link to the challenges . . . Quirky Crafts and this week's sketchie challenge



Hope you've had an entertaining Sunday too, catch you all tomorrow

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Very lovely it is too Kathy. Love that corner punch and the black and gold is SOOOOO sophisticated.... Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Another Beaut here young Kathy - I do so love that pine bough image and it looks fabby embossed in gold.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lilian said...

Love the card Kathy. The colour in it is lovely. Have to get together before Christmas.

Take care lilian

Spyder said...

Lovely card Kathy, I did pop over to Craft Bubble, can seethe card but it won't let me comment! Thak you so much for joining in with Quirky Craft's Challenge this time!!(I'll let the others know where to find you!)

(Lyn))

Spyder said...

Hi Kathy
Just thought I'd pop in, to let you know, the voting over on Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog has started for this Colour challenge!! Now's the time to get all your buddies to pop over and vote! Good Luck!

(Lyn))