Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Been busy today ....

Hope you've all had a good day. My cold is starting to feel much better (thank goodness) so I decided to crack on with my tags. Out came my Quickutz Revolution and my tag and reinforcing ring die cut and off I went. I cut out 40 and then stuck all the reinforcing rings on to it - time consuming in itself (remind me not to bother doing that again!) and then embossed my chosen image on to each tag in twinkly roman gold embossing powder. Of course, nothing is without its complications is it? My Versamark pad chose today to decide to dry out so - how lucky was it that I had a bottle of the refill ink - YAY! Crafter- 1, crafting materials - 0!! I win. Now all I have to do is buy all my presents, wrap and tag them and write and send all my cards - a doddle, eh?


Have a nice evening, catch you in the morning!

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Now THEY are CLASSY Kathy. I love the colour combination. Fabulous Tags... Lx

scrappyjacky said...

They look really twinkly.

Fleur said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel a bit better
these tags are truly stunning.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Melly said...

Hey Honey
Glad your back on the mend

These are just stunning, adore the wee image you used! All bold against the black!
Well i made a start yesterday on Christmas presents! 3 got 100s to go hee lucky most people want vouchers this year(I find them really impersonal like not much thought)!
Well off to make some cards woop woop!
Hugs Melly xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

These are fabulous Kathy, so elegant and chic - I'm loving your black and gold theme for this christmas - won't they be lucky peeps who receive a package from you with one of these beauties on it!!!!
hugs
wynneth
x