Saturday, 27 November 2010

Blimey, is it cold enough for you?


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr - hasn't really warmed up much today - or got light for that matter!!! Is it cold where you are?


Having presented the sketch over on my regular Saturday morning haunt I have found myself with nothing much to do today! If you haven't seen my sketch (and accompanying card) then please do scroll down to my earlier post. WEIRD . . . . so, instead I've done washing (which is in the dryer as it would freeze outside - even if I wanted to venture out to hang it out!!!), ironing and even made some butternut squash and carrot soup - very nice - for lunch too. Hubby's well surprised and (if he's honest) a little impressed!

This evening I am out to dinner with my friend and my cousin - the three of us aim to go out to dinner several times each year but this year haven't really managed to find dates which suit us all so I've been really hoping that the weather wouldn't prevent Deb from coming down, from Birmingham, to join us. We're only dining locally at a Beefeater but it's easy for us all to get to - and we know what to expect!


Hope your Saturday is going well - catch you all tomorrow then, have a pleasant evening.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

No snow here yet...but it's definately threatening....freezing cold. Do hope you manage to get out for your meal...though that soup sounds very good.

Lauren Hatwell said...

No snow here yet either. You can have mine... Lx

Fleur said...

Sound like you've had a full day Kathy. That soup sounds perfect & very warming. Have a lovely meal
Hugz Fleur xXx

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely snowy piccie Kathy and a lovely lunch and dinner too!!! will now go and read later posts to see how things panned out for you!
hugs
wynneth
x