Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Morning all

Rudolph look-a-like here! Still suffering the ill effects of my cold - how unglamorous are colds eh?!?!? My voice is better than it was and I'd LIKE to be able to say that I am now entering the sexy, husky stage but know this to be soooo untrue! It is, however, a sign that it is indeed on its way out! I hope to be returned to normal (if there is any such thing) by Wednesday or Thursday.
Good news as it means I don't have to cancel several appointments for the latter part of the week (forward planning at its best!), including a much needed hair cut.
I really ought to be up and about and doing laundry but this whole night nurse regime improves the symptoms of the cold but does mean that you really just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep all the time. I'm sure it's all worth it in the end but, frankly, where DID the last few days go?
I hope my poorly pals (Sue, Andy, Rosie and Jacky) are continuing to improve and that we'll all be back to full health soon.
Have a good day today peeps - who knows? I may even get some crafting done!!!!!!!!!!! All I managed yesterday were two Christmas tags (for a challenge) and the inserts for the Christmas cards made whilst I was in Florida. I was well chuffed when I counted up my cards this morning and discovered that I have NINETY EIGHT hand made Christmas cards ready to roll out - just as soon as I can summon the enthusiasm to write them! I EVEN managed a little on-line Christmas shopping yesterday so am feeling better about my Christmas present list too. How's everyone else's Christmas shopping and cards coming along???? Do tell - don't make me come round to find out as I might end up by giving you my cold!!! Stay well peeps

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

I am SO impressed with your stash of Christmas Cards Kathy. Hanging my head in shame as I'll be lucky if I've got 20... Must Try Harder...!

Glad to hear your fighting off that cold too. Wrap up warm and rest, rest, rest.

Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Well done on getting that many christmas cards done and dusted! Glad to hear of the slight improvement on the cold front and that Night Nursie is looking after you well ;O)
hugs
wynneth
x