Sunday, 7 November 2010

Morning and welcome to Sunday

It's a cold one here in Florida - not we're used to it has to be said. The heating is on as I type this!!! However, the clocks went back by one hour last night so we are up and about early and are thinking we might head out for the day and play tourists! watch this space for some piccies!

Last night we went out to dinner with our friends (and neighbours, Sally and Roger) and headed off to the Olive Garden. Sally and Steve opted for the Tour of Italy (for the indecisive, it's a taster of three dishes, served with pasta), Roger the eggplant Parmesan and I had the chicken parmesan (sorry to Lauren and her chickies!). All good and tasty and a very pleasant evening was had by all.

Sally was frozen when we met as she had been to an outdoor craft fayre set around Lake Eola (a fabulous setting for a craft fayre) but it was very chilly and, near water, would have felt even cooler. It was interesting to note that she was bundled up and feeling cold and we were still in T-Shirts!!!



Anyway, got a bit of crafting done yesterday as it was too cold to do much all day - and we were sooooooooooooo not going in the pool!!!! I made two more Christmas cards and also two ATC's for my blossoming collection - reckon I might be ahead of the game when I get home! First time in a while! I'm not going to detail everything I did as you might all find yourselves losing the will to live - if you would like any details then please put it in your comments and I'll get in touch. Otherwise, looking forward to reading your comments and don't forget to check back later to see where we ended up! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

You certainly should be ahead of the game,Kathy. Nice to hear it's not only us feeling the cold!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

My! you have been busy. I'm loving the ATC's and their very stylish themes and images. Love the holly image and that GORGEOUS backing paper and you know I love that MS punch and beautiful NOEL sentiment. Top job there Mrs K. yOu must be very close to having finished ALL your Christmas Cards I reckon. Enjoy playing tourist for the day. Looking forward to those piccies. Lx

clare said...

I really love the orange ATC and such a fab silhouette stamped onto it. x

Katiejane said...

Hope you enjoyed the food it sounds yum! Keep warm and don't forget...it'll be a lot colder when you get home ;)
Katie xx

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy these are gorgeous, especially love the silhouette flowers ~ beautiful
Hugz Fleur xxx