Monday, 22 November 2010

Morning readers and welcome to the start of another week!

How's it working out so far? We hit the night nurse around 11 last night as we're still both full of cold. Boy, is it good stuff? We woke up at 10:00 this morning - blimey, that's ELEVEN hours sleep, we must be sicker than we thought!!! or lazy (as if I hadn't thought of that one!). Still, a sluggish start as a result and we found ourselves just vegging in bed with a cuppa and watching Homes under the hammer - which is why we don't normally put daytime TV on!
So, it's now about mid day and I'm still not showered as I can't shake off this woolly feeling - I'm on my second cup of coffee in the vague hope I can then summon the enthusiasm to hit the shower which, I'm sure, will wake me up.
Can't afford to loaf about much longer got things to do, crafting won't do itself you know! AND then there's the Christmas shopping, Christmas card writing and PRESENT wrapping which all needs attending to. Though I can't start wrapping until I've done the shopping so there's another logistical issue in itself!! Of course, this doesn't all need doing today but the last ten days have passed in a similar blur and I really don't want to wake up on the 25th of December and wonder where the heck the time went and why I still have such a giant roll of wrapping paper left, now do I!?
Ah, that's better - caffeine kicking in - right I'm off to hit the shower - BBL watch this space!
Have a great Monday fellow readers, hope yours got off to a better start than my own but I'll try and catch up!

3 comments:

Debs M x said...

hope your feeling better Kathy x

Cherry said...

Hope the caffeine has worked by now Kathy - I think it must have with all the planning you have been doing for a craftathon in 2011 - thank you. Hugs CherrY XXX

My name is Wynneth said...

Hope your day improved after this posting Kathy, I'm sure you needed 11 hours or you wouldn't have stayed asleep that long!
hugs
wynneth
x