Monday, 29 November 2010

Morning readers and welcome to the start of another week

Brr - another chilly start to the day - mind you I suppose I SHOULD be grateful - after all it IS only minus 4 this morning! Still a thick frost everywhere and some lingering snow on the grass as it's not really warmed up enough to melt it! This is how it looks at my place this morning - viewed through the window as I've not been out yet!!


Late last night I posted a second sketchie card on here and it will also be entered in the black/white and one other colour challenge over on Quirky Crafts so check it out if you haven't already.


I'm thinking that I should get off my a**e and defrost my car and go visit some friends I've been avoiding since I returned home from my vacation. I'm pretty sure I'm no longer contagious and it's been a fortnight so my pals will be wondering if I dropped off the planet!


Catch you all later - hope you have something nice to look forward to today. Stay warm and if you head out in the cold then stay safe.

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Have a great day, however it turns out sweetie :O) just keep warm and safe, make sure you don't repeat last year's break-dancing trick!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Have a great day Kathy. Lx