Sunday, 14 November 2010

Welcome to Remembrance Sunday

Today is Remembrance Sunday and we should all take a moment to reflect and give thanks for our freedom.


Me? I've got a cold and my voice has entirely disappeared so hubby is in for a quiet couple of days!!


I DID manage to complete a sparkly Sketchie yesterday and put away my new stash but that is ALL!! So I've just nipped on here to post my card and head off back to be to ease my aching back, head and throat - hope to be more lively tomorrow!
Enjoy your Sunday and I hope the weather isn't too bad where you are.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Hope you feel a lot better by tomorrow....welcome back to the UK!!!!!!

Debs M x said...

gorgeous card, hope you feel better soon x

Lauren Hatwell said...

It really is a beautiful card Kathy. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly. Hope you're on the mend soon. Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Poor you Kathy, hope the nasty buggies go away real soon :O( I love your sparkly card, very sweet tilda, such a lovely card.

Hope you feel a little better tomorrow. I'm back home, Dad is improving and my bruv and family are home again so he has them to make sure he's OK.

hugs
wynneth
x

Cherry said...

Hoping that cold goes quickly Kathy. That is such a fab card - I nearly used that Tilda on mine! How spooky is that? Love the colours you've chosen - just festive right. Have a hot toddy - just for medicinal purposes of course! Hugs Cherry XXX

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Kathy, what a cute card.
Hope you start to feel better soon - nothing worse than having a cold....