Thursday, 25 November 2010

YAY - I received an award!

So the first thing I am going to do is thank the person who gave it to me - so THANK YOU JackiD - it's much appreciated. This award, however, is conditional upon the following - to receive the award I must:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award

  • Share 8 things about yourself

  • pass award on to 8 other bloggers

  • Contact them to let them know


Easy peasy, already done the first bit! Now for the hard bit - eight things about myself, here goes - some of you will already know some of them though (sorry):


  1. I love ALL things purple - if it's purple - I WANT IT!

  2. I love animals but dislike kids

  3. I enjoy spending time in Florida

  4. I am very lucky in having a super hubby who doesn't mind my craft obsession!

  5. I LOVE old movies - especially B&W (but not silent movies)

  6. My favourite movie is Dinner at Eight with Jean Harlow!!!!

  7. I used to drive for a living notching up between 45 and 60,000 miles each year!

  8. I have been in a lift with Sir Patrick Moore!!!


And now to name eight people to pass it on to!

  1. Lauren

  2. Rosie

  3. Karen

  4. Wynneth

  5. Brenda - especially since she's had a mention from Sir Tim of Holtz!!!!! for her splendid work!

  6. Jacky

  7. Sharon

  8. Dora
Now I'm off to let them all know about it - thanks JackiD


Right, well that's my first post of the day done though I think it's entirely possible that I may be back later so please feel free to check on me later in the day. Have a lovely Thursday everyone and, if you have snow or ice where you are then please take care.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I think 4. must go without saying!!!!Interesting to hear 5., though I tend to like modern ones myself. And thank you very much for passing it to me....will now have to have a think.

Katiejane said...

Congrats on your award Kathy, I acn't imagine doing all that driving! A-B and I'm done! :)
Katie x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks Kathy. How kind you are... Lx

Brenda Brown said...

Thankyou Kathy - as for the man himself - what can I say?????
Take care. {brenda} xoxoxoxoxox

Dora said...

Thanks Kathy for thinking of me .. mmmm Stylish , this is a new award I don't have xx

jackid said...

Your very welcome Kathy love your makes and reading what you get up to
Jacki xx