Wednesday, 29 December 2010

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there, me again,

Been getting on with the scrap booking projects as I had the photos already printed. Besides, once I've done those I can crack on with the new toys I got for Christmas - some lovely Paper Artsy Stamps and some fab little Mer-Mice too ...... can hardly wait to get them INKY!

Anyway, today's layouts record our Boxing Day Secret Santa evening. I used a white sheet of card (the standard insert which came with the album. I took an imagination crafts template and distress ink in Faded Jeans and my Tim Holtz blending tool and set to work roughly colouring the sheet before attaching my journalling and photographs. For page two I did the same but, because the photos didn't take up so much room and there was no journalling I ended up with more space to see the template/mask. I added a central snowflake (actually from a previous years Christmas cracker - we crafters waste NOTHING!) and some self adhesive chipboard Christmas images. Again, nothing complicated, one of my New Years Resolutions (possibly the ONLY one!) is to pay more attention to my layouts! These are also the last two sheets in my 8½" x 11" album so now I move on (graduate) to 12" x 12"!!! Yee Haa - I wonder if I'm ready!



2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooooo.... promotion to a 12 x 12 - Yay!!! LOL Two lovely layouts you've done with the SS piccies. I can't believe how organised you are, I haven't even printed off any christmas piccies yet :O(
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh you are SO ready. Like Wynneth, I haven't even printed out my photo's this year. My scrapbooking has unfortunately fallen by the wayside a bit. A shame because I've thoroughly enjoyed it when I've been able to do it. Must try harder next year. Lx