Thursday, 16 December 2010

Afternoon and welcome to a pretty chilly and soggy old day!

Not entirely sure what happened to this morning - I got up with the best of (crafting) intentions then my neighbour rang and invited up to hers for coffee and . . . . . . . . .  a Cadburys Cream mini egg!!!! Blimey - I thought I'd skipped a couple of months! She'd MADE our Christmas card - see I convert everyone I come in to contact with !!!

Home in time for lunch and then hubby had the "super" idea (I use the term advisedly) to go to Costco - along with pretty much everyone else that appears to have a card for them! However, the Christmas booze looks like being sorted as we came back with a bottle of scotch, a ½ case of Freixenet, two cases of beer, some cheese and some peppers!!! I'm NOT GOING AGAIN BEFORE CHRISTMAS! and that's that.

Got home and there's nowhere to put half of it either, so we're just going to have to crack open a bottle - CHEERS!!

Who knows? Maybe crafting goes better with a fizz ...................... hic!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Just read another blog where the writer said the shops were much quieter than usual....everybody must have been in Costco!!!!

Debs M x said...

i think your right Kathy, cheers x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks like you're all crafted out my crafty little pal.

Don't blame you for the Costco Ceasefire. Enough is too much already....

Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Your bravery in venturing to Costco has to be rewarded and cracking open a bottle of fizzy is just perfick if you ask me !!! :O)
hugs
wynneth
x