Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Morning all

I'm fed up of this weather so all I'm going to say about it today is "MINUS THREE?!?!?!?!" and leave it at that - no picture - you've seen my frosty garden already!

Over on I Love Pro Markers - last weeks challenge was won by Lesley but they also award a top3 and this challenge, I was lucky enough to be in the top3 so THANK YOU to the DT at ILPM's. This weeks challenge is "A Christmas Carol or Song" so why not pop across to them here and check it out? I shall be having a rummage later to see if I can find something suitable - GOOD LUCK.


Hubby was out again last evening so I decided, same as the night before - a scrap layout. Having been out in that fabulous hoare frost weather and go some smashing photos of the frost that it would be a shame not to put them (or at least some of them) in to my scrap book. Over on Scrap Addicts the December challenge is WINTER and must feature snowflakes and only two photos - perfect . . . .


Today is also WOYWDW over on CB and here's my desk - OMG I really need to have a SERIOUS tidy before I can do much crafting and, yes, that poor little box remains unfinished - maybe today!!!!!



However you spend your day today then I hope you manage it without getting too cold or stuck anywhere - stay safe and I'll maybe catch you later .................

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for your kind comments about my decs.
I know what you mean about having a craft tidy...my craft room needs a good sorting out!

Janet x

Spyder said...

oh Kathy it looks like you've been very busy!!
I need to tidy too!
keep warm! ((Lyn))

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely layout Kathy, those piccies certainly justify pride of place on the page, they are beautiful !

BIG CONGRATULATIONS on being top of the top 3 over on I ♥ Promarkers for last week's entry - well done you :O)
hugs
wynneth
x