Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Morning - here it is hump day Wednesday . . . again!

Morning all,

It's beginning to feel like Christmas is over now, with the snow all melted and so much warmer - we woke up to FOG this morning and the weather forecasters tell us it's the warmest day since November 20th - feels like it too!

Sales are in full flow, not that I've physically visited the sales - I've been doing mine "virtually" and bought some nice leather goods at 50% off from John Lewis and even tried the Sizzix sale this morning - up to 75% off their dies and embossing folders, including Tim Holtz - check it out here. I bought a couple of dies and some embossing folders and even with the incredible £6.94 P&P still managed to save £21 on my £36 purchase! (I know, I'm such a sale lightweight!!!). I shall be happy if its all in stock to send to me.

It's WOYWDW again over on Craft Mad & Loving It and I appear to have been first on-line to post my piccie. My work desk looks like a war zone and is in need of a serious TIDY before crafting can commence BUT (in my defence) most of the goodies strewn on my desk are actually lovely Christmas gifties I have yet to find a home for - so no complaints from me on that front.


How lucky was I with my crafting Christmas presents?

Have a great Wednesday whatever you plan to do - catch you later, once everything's put away and I've managed some crafting! (wish me luck on that score!)

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I did have a look at the Sizzix sale...but managed to restrain myself...and their p+p is disgraceful!!!!

jackid said...

I had a look at the sizzix site to but as I'm new to embossing I will wait til I go to local craft store so I can see what I'm getting then I know they will fit my machine lol don't spend to long tidying Kathy you know 5 mins later it will look exactly the same
Jacki xx

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy...
I have only bought 2 sale items and they were both 'pineapple' dancewear items in the sale at Debenhams...a long grey hoody jacket and plumish sweat top. Must get on line and do a bit more..but just don't feel inclined this year..maybe cos I am earning my own money!!!!
I love the look of your craft pressies...
I persuaded hubby that I really needed the Woodland Folk collection of stamps...so cute and cuddly! Off to check out sizzix now via your link..Thanks for that!

judie said...

Well done on the pressies, lots of goodies there. I have got the decs down now, starting to get on my nerves forever hovering pine needles up. Good luck with your sale goodies, hope they are all in stock for you chic.

hugs
Judie xx

Cherry said...

Lovely goodies Kathy, like the stamps they look wonderful. Bought some boots yesterday but that's it. Waiting for our craftathon to buy crafty things unless lotv have sale! Happy crafting this afternoon. Hugs Cherry xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Does your desk still look like this now Kathy? Or have you cleared a space and been crafting away this afternoon? Dad has been doing a little online retail therapy, he was so envious of my Kindle that he decided to treat himself to one! He's a tinker isn't he LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Evening Kathy. I, too, hit the Sizzix Sale today. Just a few bits but its always satisfying to see the amount you saved racking up alongside the total. Apart from that, I've not bothered at all with the sales.

Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Forgot to say your desk looks great to me. How I would like to wade through that little lot. Lx