Monday, 3 January 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post - AN AWARD for 2011


I was given this award by Dawn - check out her blog here

As you may already be aware, this is not just ANY blog award! This one comes with a fab $5 Gift Certificate! How cool is that????



In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs, then let those 5 blogs know you nominated them. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog


For all the details please visit THIS LINK


3 things then that make me different from everyone else:-

  1. I'm OBSESSED by all things purple!!! Mind you - you probably already knew that!
  2. Both my husband and brother have the same name (Steve) - how confusing is that?
  3. I'm an ex-biker chick but no longer have the legs for it!!!


 And now to nominate five blogs to receive this award:



4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks Kathy. Might have to do all that stuff later. Back to school tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy.... Lx

jackid said...

Thanks Kathy.I will have to get my thinking cap on too lol and I would never have had you down as a biker chick see you do learn something new every day lol

judie said...

well done Kathy, let us know what you buy with your voucher xx

Karen said...

Thanks Kathy, I'll get onto this later.

xx