Thursday, 13 January 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there,

Me again - just can't seem to get out of the two posts a day habit - still, better than some vices, eh?!?!?!

It's a grotty old day here in Bristol and it's hardly stopped raining all day either - got wet walking round the post box with a card to Australia. Since it was so nasty outside I thought I would stay inside and try to catch up on yesterdays crafting desert!

I decided to have a go at the I Love Pro Markers challenge #48 which, this week, has to feature punches in addition to the obligatory Pro Markers - I guess the clue IS in the title however, one week I did complete a beautiful card and then thought "ooops no pro markers"!!! so I set about this one with equal gusto AND my pro markers!




Materials used:
  • White card blank.
  • Small white doily
  • Black card, purple card, burgundy coredinations card and red DCWV glitter card,
  • Retro punch in two sizes
  • Two black sugared brads
  • Martha Stewart PATP set
  • Paper Mania clear sentiment stamp
  • Stamped image given to me
  • PRO MARKERS


11 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Kathy. Glad to see you back with us this week. Very classy colour combo and lovely image of a dress fit for the Oscar's! LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

jackid said...

Love the card Kathy Wish I had a figure that would fit into that dress lol

Melly said...

Oh Kathy
I love it! the wee image is just stunning! My mum would love it! Hmm another for the collection I think!
Good luck!
Sorry havent been around, no internet so no posts boo hoo!
Demo went so so well, booked for more plus got lots of orders hee! thanks for the wee confidence boost!!
Pouring here as well!
HUgs Melly xx
Ps We all do that, make a card for challenge and dont get theme right hee!! Its all the glitter in our heads xxx

Debs M x said...

very stylish! love it x

My name is Wynneth said...

And most elegant it is too Kathy. Great punch work and a splendid image. Thank you so much for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Cherry said...

Lovely punching Kathy. Love the colours on this one very chic and funky. Hugs Cherry XXX

Dora said...

Hi Kathy this is really nice, love that dress stamp, soo sexy he he xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colours and elements on this one Kathy. One vey stylish card.
Have a fabulous weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

xxxtglxxx said...

Very elegant Kathy! I love the simplicity of the card, very classy. So striking with bold and beautiful colours!

Good luck in the challenge :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Kathy a very elegant card with really lush colours, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Karen said...

Hi Kathy
Very nice and elegant too, nice punching too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx