Saturday, 29 January 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there, me again!

Some of you may recall that I mentioned that I had won the 400 followers candy from the Craft Barn . . . well, without further ado I e-mailed Isabelle with my address and bless her, she must have put it right in the post as it arrived whilst I was at West Point yesterday. It's a fab haul so thank you so much to Isabelle and the Craft Barn and here it is . .

Do I hear WOWS from any of you????

Can't wait to get cracking with some of that little lot - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the meantime - it's quiet here in blogland so I'd best get off and do some crafting/housework/laundry/ all of the above!!! Happy Saturday everyone

5 comments:

Dora said...

Wow these look lovely Kathy :) well done on winning. Yes I too thought it was a bit quiet here on blogland .. was thinking just the same and now I'm off as well. Hugs xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

You do indeed hear a WOW! Loving that bird cage..... Congrats Kathy. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Woooooo....lovely candy,Kathy....that bird cage die looks particularly fab.

Debs M x said...

wow indeed!

My name is Wynneth said...

FABEROONEY prize there Kathy, I'm sooooo... envious ! I picked up that birdcage die and put it down a dozen times or more at Westpoint last Thursday !!! Can't wait to see what you make with all this loveliness ;o)
hugs
wynneth
x