Saturday, 15 January 2011

3rd post for today - just a quick update

Third, and last, post for today and this is only posted today because I've just completed an entry for OLW (One Layer Wednesday) - a site I've only recently found and discovering it has been very liberating as I've shied away from white space for all of my card making life!! And now I simply can't get enough of it! This week's challenge is #36 "BARELY THERE" and we are told to use a bare tree image (i.e. no foliage/blossom or anything)



Materials used:
  • Stardream white card and matching envelope.
  • Brown organza ribbon (from Michaels)
  • Tree image by Personal Impressions
  • Sentiment by Paper Artsy
  • Brilliance Cocoa ink
  • Brilliance Rust ink
Hope your Saturday is going really well and . . . think happy thoughts my friends!

7 comments:

joanne wardle said...

oh! gorgeous! addictive isn't it, white space?

clare said...

i love the simplicity of this card. must take a look at the link. x

Debs M x said...

wow, another lovely cas card! x

jackid said...

Fab card Kathy must have a go at the white space cards they do look rather classy
Jacki xx

Susan said...

Great card! Love that stamp!

Jennifer Styles said...

Lovely card!

Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW36!

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Kathy!

Together with a friend I'm starting a new Clean & Simple challenge blog called
”Less is More”
I do hope you can join us. The first challenge is due on February 5th
Chrissie