- Dark blue C6 card and matching envelope
- Silver mirri card
- Blue spot paper from a DCWV Winter paper stack
- Stix2 narrow double sided tape
- Navy ultrafine glitter from the Art Institute
- Two punched retro flowers in blue
- Image provided me in an image swap - my thanks to the generous donor
- Blade Rubber sentiment stamped in memento tuxedo black
- Two white sugared brads
- Crystal stickles
- Pro Markers
Thursday, 27 January 2011
Hi there and welcome to a soggy Thursday!
Welcome to my latest follower Alexeya (aka Nicola) - nice to see you and welcome to blogland! ENJOY!!
Over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It there's a new Wednesday evening challenge - the Christmas Recipe Club, to be set fortnightly, to help us all get a jump on our Christmas cards! It's a recipe for a Christmas card and there are three "chefs" to set the challenges in turn: Rosie, Clare and myself. Rosie kicked it all off around 8:00 pm with her opening salvo - a recipe for "Angel Delight"!!!! Tempted? Then you need to produce a Christmas card featuring the following: something blue, some angels wings, a sprinkle of glitter and flowers - see what you can come up with!
Not sure what you are all up to today - I hear tell that some of you even have SNOW!!! Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.