Thursday, 24 February 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi peeps,

Me again, I know it's not been long since my first post of the day but I DID say I had paint drying and now it is . . .  this is for my Snowman's chocolate dream challenge - hope you like it!


Materials use:
  • Crafts UK Ltd 300gsm white card and matching envelope
  • DCWV 6" x 4" Christmas glitter stack backing paper
  • Iridescent snowflake which was actually part of a Christmas chain and I used my button shank remover to turn it in to an embellishment
  • Nellie Snellen die cut on shimmery chocolate brown paper
  • Sentiment and image by Darcies Country Folk stamped in Ranger Archival jet black on to white card and cut out.
  • Pro markers to colour
  • White pearlised paint with Glamour Dust sprinkled liberally whilst wet

8 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well I love snowmen and I love chocolate but which is best? There's only one way to find out.....FIGHT....! Oh, er, sorry. Got carried away there. Lovely card Kathy. Gorgeous, scrummy chocolate colours and the cutest snowman EVER!

Lx

Debs M x said...

gorgeous!! x

Dora said...

o this is lovely Kathy, was just seeing your previous post about this card. You did a fabulous job, love the glitter. Hugs xx

scrappyjacky said...

A wonderfully sparkly card,Kathy.

jackid said...

super card Kathy I am so behind on resolution of making xmas cards early things have been abit hectic the last few weeks but at least the bank is sorted now it was there cock up so they have reinbursed me (if thats how you spell it) well they have give the money back they were still paying someone that they shouldn't have been as I had cancelled it and the company involved didn't sayanything well they wouldn't would they anyway one big cock up but sorted now relief now just have to get upto date with stuff have to do for hubby and get back to crafting thanks for comment on my 60 I can't believe it but you aren't far behind so you will get yours soon take care and hopefully next week I will be back to normal haha
Jacki xx

Doodles said...

Stunning loving the fact your still making christmas cards so pretty x

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooo... yummmmmmyyyyy ;oD That really is a cute snowie and I love all the sparkle and bling and great choccie colours.
hugs
wynneth
x

Ann said...

hi Kathy great card.
Can't wait to see your new 'things that fly' stamp.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT