- C6 morphing mauve card and white envelope
- Scalloped oval die cut of double sided sheet adhesive with silver gilding flakes applied once the image was adhered.
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image inked in memento grape jelly stamped on to white card and cut out.
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped as above
- Purple sequin waster
- Silver Card candy adhered with dimensional sticky pads
- Purple satin flower and two lilac glitter chipboard flowers adhered with a glue gun
- Two purple faux gemstones
Hope your Saturday is going better than my own appears to be - perhaps I'm still in the CAS zone and my Less is More challenge later may turn out much more satisfactory, here's hoping anyway.