Friday, 11 February 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY

Happy Birthday to my dear hubby, hope he likes his card!! Can't tell you how old he is because then I would have to kill you - ha ha!

Short post from me today as it's all about him today - we shall be spending the day playing tourist, with a nice early dinner and then on to a show.

And for this week's Friday Funny - one of my friends e-mailed me a selection of bumper stickers generated for older generation and this was one that tickled me and I hope it tickles your funny bone too! Please excuse the swear word!, and have a fab weekend



8 comments:

Dora said...

Well happy birthday to your hubby then, have fun on his day :) and I like your Friday Funny he he xxx

Junibears said...

Happy Birthday to hubby. have a wonderful day with him. Hugs xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

A very happy Birthday Steve. Enjoy playing tourists for the day. Hope the weather is better than yesterday, when the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down (persistently!)

Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Happy Birthday to hubby....hope you had a great day.
Love the sticker!!

Brenda Brown said...

Have a wonderful day and happy birthday to hubby.
Also have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Debs M x said...

have a great day kathy and hubby x

Cherry said...

Happy Birthday to Steve. Have a great time - look forwRx to hearing all about it. Hugs Cherry XXX

jackid said...

Happy birthday Steve have a good one love the bumper sticker I think I have that too
Jacki xx