Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Hi and welcome to Tuesday

Hi there,

Just need to welcome my newest followed, Cindy Adkins who joined me last evening - Hi Cindy.

Here we are at Tuesday again and have any of you seen the FAB Tim Holtz TSV over on QVC today? You may want to hurry if you're interested though 'cos it looks set to sell out early. There's a video of the presentation he made when he unveiled it if you are interested too, check it out here

Recently, I availed myself of the fab Crafty Individuals seaside set of unmounted stamps - beach huts seem to be very on trend this year and I've had a number of admiring comments about projects I've made using them so ..... here's an ATC featuring, you've guessed it .....

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • White card (also ATC size)
  • Distress Inks in Weathered Wood, Wild Honey
  • Beach Hut image and sentiment by crafty individuals and stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Pro Markers to colour
  • Clear Gesso to seal and adhere the ....
  • Micro glass beads to give texture to the sand
Almost forgot - one of my crafting pals managed to snag a photo opportunity with the Bibster at the weekend (it wasn't me though - I was taking the photo) . . . .

Dawn and Wynneth

Have a great Tuesday peeps

7 comments:

jackid said...

Thats a great ATC Kathy love the way you used the beads for sand I bet it gives a lovely texture to it great pic of Wynneth to with Dawn
Jacki xx

scrappyjacky said...

That's a great stamp,Kathy....love the ATC.
Watched Timmietastic from 8-9 this morning....was very tempted by the box thingy...but managed to resist!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Loving that golden sand Kathy. What a great effect. What a great set of stamps that is. Love the piccie of Wynneth with the lovely DB too. What a nice memento of a great weekend. Lx

Debs M x said...

oh i so need to buy those stamps...love them!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving that gorgeous ATC young kathy, that stamp set is just so fabby, I need to get my very own! Thank you so much for letting me play with it over the weekend :o)

Nice piccie of DB shame about mrs blobby alongside her !!! ;o(
hugs
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

You know I love those stamps Kathy and that ATC is just fabulous, I am definitely gonna have to track them down.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Katiejane said...

Fab ATC Kathy, it's so vibrant and lovely! Great pic of Wynneth and "The Bibster"! ;)
Katie x