Friday, 18 February 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

And FUN is DEFINITELY on my agenda today! The purple Princess is currently away from her desk as today sees the start of the first British Craftathon - as myself and five other mad crafters who have all "met" via Craftbubble are setting off for Accrington where we have two nights accommodation booked and a workshop at the premises of Dawn Bibby. We've been looking forward to this for a while now and it's finally here. Me? I'm on the train at 10:52!! Needless to say I have had to schedule this post to appear in my absence and, all being well, blogger will perform this simple task whilst I'm away - fingers crossed, as I have also scheduled posts for tomorrow and Sunday too.

And now for my Friday Funny - yes, it's bumper stickers again but I'm scheduling this on Thursday so have to use materials to hand - ENJOY!!!! and have a great weekend - I know I plan too, and don't forget to check back Sunday evening or Monday morning for some piccies - you just KNOW there are going to be some!









3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Can't wait to see those photo's Kathy. Have a GREAT weekend. Lx

Kobie's Crafty Corner said...

I bet you all having a ball by now....Will check back on Sunday for the piccies as promised! Have fun...

Junibears said...

Your funnies always give me such a smile. Thank you.xx