Wednesday, 9 February 2011

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Hi there peeps and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday! I'd also like to welcome MJDoyle21 as my latest new follower. I hope you will enjoy following my blog.

Back on the ATC kick, trying to rebuild my stock. I was looking through a few other peoples white, black and pink challenge entries and one of them had used the fab tall cat from the Inkadinkado series of cat/dog stamps . . . . "wait a minute - I HAVE that set" . . . . and here you have my ATC using this super feline and his slightly larger friend!! Aren't these cats fabulous - though it does look as though I should have brushed the excess glitter off a bit more carefully before I photographed them!

 Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Versacolour gold and pink and an unknown manufacturers slightly darker pink
  • Inkadinkado cats and Close to the Heart sentiment stamped in archival ink in jet black
  • Quickie glue pen
  • Glitter in cerise and orange crush
  • Post it to create the fat cat mask!
I forgot to post a picture of the murk we woke up to yesterday too . . . honestly, what am I like?!



 Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and here's what's on my workdesk today - best I don't brush that little lot off eh?!?!?!?

8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Lurve those little puddy cats, so cute, you're right they make a great ATC.
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

jackid said...

Hi Kathy love the stamp you have used on your ATC and thanks for comment on my C&S card it dull and dingy here too
Jacki xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

All that unfettered glitter...oo er...might have to go and have a lie down. Lovely pusscat ATC Kathy. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

And there was me thinking cats had 8 lives!!!!

Allison said...

Great ATC. Now I know where all the glitter was going. :)

Violets Corner said...

What a lovely ATC Kathy! The glitter effects makes it very special, hope you won't have glitter everywhere in your house now...

Hugs
Maarit

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo.... I do love those two fabulous felines kathy, how come I haven't seen these before? Lovely pink background to and fabby glitter :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Dora said...

Finally I'm finding some time to do some blog hopping, didn't realize I've been away for so long... your workdesk looks so clean next to mine he he xxx