- Cryogen white C5 card and matching envelope
- Red organza ribbon tied in a small knot
- Panel of red card
- Slightly smaller panel of silver DCWV shimmer metallics (edged in black)
- Black panel of card
- Brass stencil and silver embossing paste to which crystal glamour dust was applied whilst wet
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black on to base card
- Four red faux gemstones to embellish
Friday, 4 March 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
Separate post for this challenge entry because I sometimes think they get lost in long posts or posts with lots of other photos . . .
This is for the challenge over on Bah Humbug where challenge #9 is to feature embossing. I did an embossed Christmas card for another blog challenge recently so wanted to make this card a little different . . . . check it out and leave me a comment to let me know if you like it. It kind of adheres to the Clean And Simple style as there's not too much in the way of embellishments and a fair amount of white space too.
Hope you like it - wishing you all a Happy Friday