- C6 off white card and matching envelope
- Cream grosgrain ribbon, coloured using Orchid Pro Marker
- Radiant pearls in Sugar Plum and Purple
- Paper Mania sentiment and Inkadinkado image, both inked in Ranger Archival jet black
- Sentiment highlighted with Orchid Pro Marker
- Further highlighted with a quickie glue pen and glamour dust
Sunday, 6 March 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
Hi there, me again - with Sunday well over half way through and what have I achieved? Well, laundry for one thing - why DOESN'T that do itself? And two and a bit cards! One of which was a welcome to your new home card (see earlier post) and then there's this one below, which is a "pastels" entry for the current challenge over on the less is more blog and is very twinkly in real life!.
Oh and the Sunday themed challenge over on Craft Mad & Loving It? It's "shaped cards"! Hmmmmm - I was pretty sure that this new double easel card was likely to take off and here's the perfect excuse - I'm just not sure I have the time . . . ah well, maybe I'll find the time!
Hope your Sunday is proceeding nicely - my hubby is now profoundly convinced he should be out mowing the lawn!! Good luck to him I say - I'm off back to the challenges - BBL, probably!!!