- C5 cryogen white base card and envelope
- Sage green die cut circle (the paper was free with the March Issue of Creativity)
- Minty green rounded corner panel (from stock)
- Papermania sentiment inked in Brilliance Thyme on to an offcut of the minty green card
- High hopes image coloured with Pro Markers and highlighted using a quickie glue pen and crystal glamour dust
- Stripey paper from a selection of 360 double sided papers from Costco
- Backing paper was part of a craft-y calendar which came free with Card Making and Papercraft
- Faux green gemstones
Monday, 7 March 2011
2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post
Hi there - I'm back again with one of my commission cards which also happens to fit the sketchie brief - presto, two birds (or is that dragons) with one stone! My pal, Lilian, asked me if I could make a card for a friend of hers which had to feature either dragons, steam trains or Sci-Fi!!! Now THAT was looking a bit of a toughie until I remembered that BlueBertie (Lauren) had very kindly stamped me some rather fantabulous dragon images last year and I still had one or two left - I scurried off to my stash of stamped images and hoped I hadn't only the sick dragon images which, by the way, are super cute. HUZZAH! I found the little chap you see below!, and was able to set to work.
Hope you like it - I had it made this morning but needed to wait until my "commissionee" approved it before I could completely finish it and photograph. How's your Monday shaping up, it's turned in to a lovely day here, so ENJOY it if you have the same!.