Tuesday, 22 March 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi there,

As many of my regular readers will know . . . I do a materials ATC exchange with my pal Pam on the Isle of Skye . . . had an envelope from her in the last couple of days and need to make an ATC from her materials, shown below, but am struggling for inspiration - any ideas peeps?


The last materials I sent to Pam were an ATC blank on to which I had stamped a Penny Black hyacinth image and a Stamping Up sentiment . . . my ATC to her is the one below:


Pam returned her ATC with the "PAM" treatment like so:


See how vastly differently they turned out? I used distress inks in spun sugar and victorian velvet to colour the blank. I watercoloured the flower and then covered the blank with versamark ink, sprinkled crystal embossing powder and then heated ..... for SUPERsparkle!

I'm sending the materials below back to Pam this time in order to see what she will come up with . . .


Materials used:
  • ATC blank on to which I stamped a Hero Arts circles impression using Brilliance Ivy
  • A forever friends image coloured using Pro Markers
  • Two green faux gemstones
  • Two fab embellishments (recently received from the lovely Cherry - thank you Cherry)
  • A Studio G sentiment inked in Ranger Archival jet black
And here is the ATC I've made using the above materials . . . .


Hope you like them . . .  and I hope Pam will too!

Happy Tuesday - we're off out to dinner with a friend this evening, to an Indian restaurant - it'll be yummy

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

More lovely ATCs,Kathy....they are definately a speciality of yours.

Kobie's Crafty Corner said...

Fabulous Atc's Kathy! I have never actaully tried to make any!

Hugs Kobie

Faith A said...

Sorry can't suggest anything, but what a great idea.

Brenda Brown said...

Think you are up for a real challenge with Pam's bits - good luck and I look forward to seeing what you create.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Spyder said...

What a great idea...but very hard with what? just the flowers and that sentiment? I guess you could retype the sentiment (smaller to fit) and then add the flowers over it somehow...umm? or do you have to use what you have been given?
(Lyn)

Kathyk said...

Yep, JUST the punched flowers and sentiment though I CAN add to those materials but I am expected to use them as I expect Pam to use what I send her (though if I sent 5 flowers and she only used 4 that's fine too).

Kathyk