- White linen effect DL card and envelope
- Penny black image on to which twinkling H2O's were applied directly, stamped and then allowed to dry.
- Post-it mask made and then laid over my image
- Three Square image (manufacturer unknown but they come with detachable wooden handles) inked in memento grape jelly
- TPC Studio sentiment inked in memento grape jelly
Wednesday, 2 March 2011
3rd post for today - just a quick update
I know, I know - I'm only supposed to be doing one post per day . . . . BUT I do sometimes feel that too many piccies, especially for challenges, sort of clouds the concentration!! So here I am on my third post - please do check out the other two if you have time and haven't already.
I set out to achieve three challenge cards and two commission cards today but well, time just ran away and I had only managed one challenge card when I posted earlier - HOWEVER, I have now managed a second and this one is for OLW (One Layer Wednesday) over on the Simplicity blog (see it here) where challenge number 43 is Shimmer, not glitter or bling!! Hmmmm - for those struggling with CAS then this would appear almost impossible as we girls do love our bling and I must confess to very nearly adding some bling but just stopped myself as I realised that it would invalidate my entry in the challenge - oo-er!!! Of course it COULD work on the Simply Less is More challenge (which is THREE SQUARES) too . . . couldn't it
And there you have my one layer card which could be used for many occasions and I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by - I do hope you will take the time to leave me a comment as I do so appreciate them.