Tuesday, 22 March 2011

AN AWARD for 2011 - thank you

Yesterday I received this award from Dawn, so a big thank you to you - see her blog here



It comes with conditions, which are:

1. Thank the person who sent you this award.

2. List 7 things about yourself

3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well I've thanked Dawn so that's number one dealt with . . .

On to number two . . . .

  1. My favourite colour is purple (like you don't already know!)
  2. I met my husband when I used to get paid to tell him where to go (literally)
  3. My favourite car (if I won the lottery) would be a Nissan Z370
  4. I am a terrible sailor but love to cruise (!?!)
  5. This year will be our 25th wedding anniversary
  6. I'm a dog person rather than a cat person
  7. I HATE housework!!!
 There, made it - tougher than you think!

Now, as to number three . . .  FIFTEEN people to pass it on to, now THAT is difficult and I'm simply not going to risk offending people I miss out so (ONCE AGAIN) if you are a regular visitor to my blog then this IS for YOU, please take it and pass it forward. Please don't send it back to me - I CAN'T think of another seven things, I just can't!!!!!!! (lol).
 
Have a fantabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing - ENJOY

  






1 comment:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

well deserved Kathy, have a good day at the tip !!!

hugs
Judie xx