Friday, 18 March 2011

Friday Funny

Hi everyone,

Friday again and what a fun week this has been, with a very kind fellow crafter sending me some wonderful stamped images, lots of chats with friends (by phone and in person), lunch out (whilst car in for service) and today I am meeting up with a friend - there MAY be lunch - AGAIN!. We're meeting at Hobbycraft so, no doubt, there will be a little retail therapy followed by coffee and/or lunch! I often find myself wondering when I ever had time to go to work! Next week promises more of the same too!

Once I reach home I shall try and crack on with some crafting and there may yet be a crafting post from me later! I have a fab Grumpie image coloured in - quick before the novelty of these fab images wears off!

And now for this weeks Friday Funny which has come to me courtesy of my good friend (in Blackpool), Mary . . . .  ENJOY

WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE - I'M BROKE!

 

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day,to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners...

'Go away!' said the old lady. ''I'm broke and haven't got any money!'' and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open... ''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.''

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

''Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.''

The old lady stepped back and said, ''Well let me get you a fork, 'cause they cut off my electricity this morning."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story? Don't mess with the oldies!!! Have a GREAT Friday and a fab weekend.



4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

I thought my knickers would never dry.... hooray for the Friday Funny... Lx

scrappyjacky said...

I'm off for some retail therapy in London tomorrow....of the crafty kind, of course!!

Judie aka Craftymess said...

excellant !! thats so good, sorry i missed you this mornin, i was there not long after you left lol - we are like passing ships lol

hugs
Judie xx

My name is Wynneth said...

:OD I can't believe I haven't been by your bloggie for so long - so sorry Hun, just catching up now :O)
hugs
wynneth
x