And here is my own card to this sketch:
- 300gsm white C6 card and envelope
- Panel of the wondrous double sided card/paper from Costco - with corners rounded
- Self adhesive silver glitter "ric rac"
- Strip of double sided sheet adhesive and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Hanaumi Bay glitter
- Scalloped oval die cut, coloured using distress inks in broken china and weathered wood
- Piece of white card with Crafty Individuals sentiment inked with Ranger Archival jet black, colour added with the leftover ink on the blending tool
- Crafty Individuals "bathing belle" inked in Ranger Archival jet black and coloured using Pro Markers
- Two gold glittered "starfish" embellies
Over on the Less Is More blog it's challenge day today and this week's challenge is . . . "MASCULINE cards" and it MUST be a Clean And Simple card - OK peeps, start your creative processes!!!