- 5" square white card
- Panel with rounded corners and a Magnolia piano stamped on (donated by a crafting buddy some time ago so apologies for not naming and thanking said buddy but THANK YOU to you if it was you)
- Blue panel with rounded corners
- 5" Ribbed navy strip edged using a Martha Stewart PATP punch
- Three strands from a pack of multicoloured metallic embroidery thread - which, sadly, doesn't really show in the photo.
- Good Luck sentiment (can't remember the manufacturer) inked in Ranger Archival jet black, directly on to card.
And here's an ATC made using it . . .
- ATC blank
- Hero Arts row of houses, Katie & Co sentiment and Inkadinkado birds inked in Ranger Archival jet black
- Distress inks in broken china and pumice stone